[slider interval=”4000″] [slideritem title=”Homepage” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/docscott/home750x650.jpg”][/slideritem] [slideritem title=”Credo” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/docscott/credo750x650.jpg”][/slideritem] [slideritem title=”Contact Page” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/docscott/contact750x650.jpg”][/slideritem] [/slider]
[panel type=”widgets” title=”REQUIREMENTS.” ]
- Dr. Scott wanted to be able to easily maintain his site himself.
- We chose WordPress as a CMS for its ease of use and convenience.
- He purchased a template and my job was to customize the site.
[panel type=”widgets” title=”SOLUTIONS” ]
- Custom CSS for colours, fonts, and layouts.
- Incorporate a logo, and other images as necessary.
- Find and edit some images, incorporate other images given by the client.
- Set the co-ordinates for the map and contact information.
- Link the site to social media (as soon as Dr. Scott has any social media to link to – that’s a second project!).
[row] [one_whole][portlist title=”More Projects” limit=”6″ featured=”0″/][/one_whole] [/row]