[slider interval=”4000″] [slideritem title=”Homepage” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/lgc/lg1a.jpg”][/slideritem] [slideritem title=”Slider Detail” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/lgc/lg1b.jpg”][/slideritem] [slideritem title=”Products Catalog Page” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/lgc/lg2.jpg”][/slideritem] [slideritem title=”Product Detail Page” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/lgc/lg3.jpg”][/slideritem] [slideritem title=”Checkout Page” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/lgc/lg4.jpg”][/slideritem] [slideritem title=”Contact Form” image=”http://www.digitalinsite.ca/wp-content/themes/digitalinsite/images/portfolioslider/lgc/lg5.jpg”][/slideritem] [/slider]
[panel type=”widgets” title=”REQUIREMENTS.” ]
- Luxury Girl’s Closet is the realization of a dream that the client had to offer gently used, good condition, high quality designer accessories at discounted prices.
- She wanted something that would reflect her love of designer goods, and make them accessible to a wide market, while at the same time incorporating her own creative vision into the design.
- She also wanted to make a point of informing her customers about her commitment to giving back and helping those less fortunate, bo9th on a local and on a global level.
- My job was to create the site and ensure it had the functionality she needed.
- I also had to arrange it so she could update and edit the site herself once I was done.
[panel type=”widgets” title=”SOLUTIONS” ]
- I organized hosting for the site
- I chose an opensource CMS shopping cart paltform for this site, both for ease of use and to remain within the client’s budget.
- I set up the database and installed and configured the software.
- I customized a theme, with specific colours, fonts, and layouts dictated by the client.
- I set up the catalog with categories for the products as specified by the client.
- I integrated payment, tax, and shiping options.
- I added several modules to handle specific requirements – for example flat rate shipping – which were not native to the software.
[row] [one_whole][portlist title=”More Projects” limit=”6″ featured=”0″/][/one_whole] [/row]